Mandatory Transfer Advising
In an effort to continue our conversation from the summer, all first semester transfer student will be required to meet with an academic advisor for a one-on-one appointment this Fall semester. During this appointment we will discuss:
- How your currently doing in your courses
- Any edits required on your MyAudit
- Any outstanding petitions
- Review the graduation plan you built in MyDegreePath
Things for you to do:
- Complete a graduation plan by utilizing MyDegreePath planner (here is a how to video)
- When you log into MyDegreePath, click on the “Plans” tab
- Click “Create a new plan”
- Scroll down to your major
- Select “22-23 Transfer – “ or for BioE only select “20-21 Transfer – “
- Name plan
- You will need to move everything from the left side to the right side.
- If there are items you think you already completed, leave on the left side
- Make sure to select technical electives
- Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor via the online appointment system.
- Click on the “Make an appointment with...” link under an advisor’s name
- Select a day and time.
- Fill out the information requested, then click “Schedule Event.”
- Check your email, you will receive an email confirmation with your appointment information.
- Show up to your appointment on time! If you arrive more than 5 minutes after your scheduled appointment (in person or via Zoom), you will not be seen and will have to reschedule the appointment.